The Real Estate Development, Land Use, Investment and Transactional team at Impresa understands the entire pipeline of delivering new and existing assets to the market. From assisting clients in identifying assets in the market, placing investments, acquisitions and sales, affecting planning processes to create long term value for clients, representing clients in land use and zoning applications through all aspects of the various public and administrative review processes before local legislative bodies, commissions and staff, through construction and permitting cycles, as well as the various rounds of financing, the firm is well situated to be with our clients from initial concepts to delivery.
All of Impresa’s real estate attorneys, urban planners and paralegals have worked both sides of the aisle, both in local government and private industry, establishing long-standing, trusted relationships with local and state officials that are necessary to efficiently navigating our clients through the complex public hearing and administrative processes required. We have a collaborative approach to the development process, weighing community, political and economic and investment interests which require an intuitive understanding of diverse interests and the vision to see what makes a successful project.
Whether you are simply buying a real estate asset, reinvesting and managing an existing asset, trying to identify or begin a new project, or are interacting with local or state government in related matters, we are able to assemble the right team to help you through the project, regardless of complexity.
We welcome the opportunity to put more than 50 years of collective experience and accumulated wisdom representing clients in all aspects of the real estate industry at your service.
- Drafting and negotiation of real estate contracts
- Venture entity / joint venture formation, related corporate matters
- Resolution of title issues, title report and policy evaluation
- Real estate private equity fund placements
- Evaluation of environmental risk assessment
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use, public hearing and administrative representation
- Real estate-related financial transactions
- Affordable housing tax credit financing, additional gap financing programs and
- Construction cycle representation, permitting, contracting, critical path aspects of
working with local, state and federal agencies, departments and officials
- Leasing, including ground leases, commercial leases, leasing related to mixed-use
buildings with diverse ownership interests
- Condominium and Home Owner Association matters
- The Real Estate Development, Investment and Transaction team is fully support by the firm’s
litigation department, handling litigation, alternative dispute resolution, settlement negotiations
and appeal efforts.